Settle For More!
You Pay Nothing Unless We Win.
We Can Start Your
WE TREAT EVERY CASE AS IF IT IS OUR MOST IMPORTANT CASE.
Fertility Negligence Claims
Fertility treatment might be an effective choice for many couples hoping to conceive. However, when medical experts at a fertility clinic make mistakes, there may be long-term effects on your fertility, as well as the health of your kid.
If you believe your fertility treatment at a clinic was negligent, you may be eligible to claim compensation. This might be vital not just in terms of the practical and emotional ramifications of negligent fertility treatment, but also in terms of dealing with both aspects. No matter how complicated your situation is, we understand exactly what to search for in order for you to build the strongest possible case.
We’re here to help you get the most out of your claim. Our expertise in fertility treatment claims allows us to value your case with great precision, so you’ll know exactly what you’ll be entitled to. This reduces the chance that you will settle for less than your claim is worth, which is a possibility when dealing with less specialized businesses.
We also understand that many of our clients would want to avoid the stress and conflict associated with court action. We will, where feasible, utilize our skilled advocacy and knowledge in non-confrontational dispute resolution to help us achieve an out-of-court agreement. In most cases, there will be no need for you to go to court.
We provide a free no-obligation consultation at which we can determine whether you have a valid claim.
Our Fertility Treatment Negligence Claims Service
We provide assistance to people and couples in Texas who have fertility negligence claims filed against them as a result of infertility in cases as:
- In vitro fertilizations (IVF)
- Artificial insemination
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PIGD)
- Embryo testing
- Surgical sperm retrieval
We handle claims for a variety of negligent fertility treatment allegations, including:
- Fertility issues caused by surgical negligence
- Failure to appropriately screen donor eggs or sperm
- Loss of or damage to eggs, sperm, or embryos
How Fertility Treatment Negligence Claims Work
We provide clear, compassionate assistance throughout the claims procedure, allowing you to get on with your life as quickly as possible.
A typical fertility mistake lawsuit will include the following items:
- Building your case e.g. applying for medical records, collecting witness evidence, and consulting independent medical experts.
- Contact the relevant fertility clinic with the details of your claim.
- Ensuring the defendant responds to your claim in a timely fashion.
- Assessing the defendant’s response and advising you of your options.
- Scheduling a consult with the defendant, attempting to compromise on matters of principle with him/her, and/or utilizing alternative dispute resolution (ADR), such as mediation or an expert evaluation, in order to reach a satisfactory settlement.
- Submitting your claim to the relevant court and representing you at a court hearing where required to resolve the matter.
How Long Do You Have To Claim Compensation For Negligent Fertility Treatment?
For the most part, there is a three-year statute of limitations for fertility negligence claims, with the clock starting either when the carelessness took place or when you discovered it, whichever comes first.
However, there are a variety of factors that might extend or shorten this deadline, so it’s always worth consulting with an expert medical negligence solicitor to ensure you don’t lose out on your opportunity to make a claim.
What Compensation Can You Claim For Fertility Negligence?
The amount of compensation you deserve will be determined by a number of criteria, including both the physical and emotional consequences of the carelessness on you, as well as any specific expenses related to the negligent treatment you received.
Typically You Claim Two Types Of Compensation For Fertility Clinic Negligence:
- Special damages – Specific financial expenditures incurred up to the date of settlement, such as for future private fertility treatment, missed income due to having to take time off work, and so on.
- General damages –The degree of damages incurred by a defendant’s conduct is determined by the amount of money that the injured individual would have been able to generate for non-financial losses, such as the emotional trauma caused by being left infertile as a result of negligent treatment, as well as foreseeable future financial expenditures, such as paying for planned private fertility treatment.
What Counts As Negligence For Fertility Treatment?
We must be able to show that the treatment you received fell below accepted medical norms in order to pursue a medical negligence claim. This implies that, under similar circumstances, any other medical professional would not have acted similarly.
Various types of evidence will be used to show that negligence occurred, including:
- Medical records
- Witness evidence
- Evidence from examination by independent medical experts
If you’re not sure if the therapy you received at a fertility clinic was appropriate, we’d be delighted to speak with you about it during your free initial consultation.
Funding A Fertility Negligence Compensation Claim
The final thing you want when dealing with the stress of fertility care negligence is more anxiety over how to pay a claim. This is why we are dedicated to giving all individuals with legitimate grounds for a claim the chance to seek compensation.
The majority of our clients choose a ‘no win, no fee’ fertility negligence claim as the best funding option. This is also known as a ‘contingency fee agreement,’ which implies you pay only if your case succeeds and what you pay is based on a percentage of the compensation received.
Some people choose to finance their fertility mistake lawsuit using legal expenses insurance. This is sometimes available as an optional addition to house insurance plans, as well as some bank accounts and credit cards.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Texas Personal Injury Lawyers if you’d like to talk about your alternatives for covering the cost of a defective fertility treatment claim.
Our Expertise In Fertility Negligence Claims
With many years of expertise handling even the most challenging infertility negligence claims, we have established a reputation as experts in our field. You can count on us for personalized service, high-quality results, and a no-nonsense approach to insurance claims. Our experience ensures that your claim is handled properly and that you obtain the greatest compensation possible.
Start A Fertility Negligence Claim With Us Today
Please contact Texas Lawyers Group for a free, no-obligation consultation. Find out more about beginning a fertility negligence claim during an initial no-obligation meeting.
Call us at (888) 997-2148 now to schedule a free consultation today.
We take cases on a contingency fee basis and there are no costs unless we win, and the consultation is completely FREE. Contact us to learn what Texas Personal Injury Lawyers can accomplish for you.