Settle For More!
You Pay Nothing Unless We Win.
We Can Start Your
WE TREAT EVERY CASE AS IF IT IS OUR MOST IMPORTANT CASE.
Dental Malpractice Lawyers
For many individuals, no matter their age, visiting the dentist is a pain. However, as much as you may dread going to the dentist, it’s likely that you’ll receive superior treatment during your visit. That isn’t always the case, however.
The symptoms of dental issues can be severe. Patients are more likely to experience excruciating pain as a result of dental procedures and may have their self-esteem damaged. Inadequately carried out dentistry operations might cause patients to die.
While the specifics of dental malpractice vary from one state to the next, it generally implies harm caused by below-standard treatment. This might range from misdiagnosis or non-treatment to intentional wrongdoing. What do you need in order to make a dental malpractice claim and how can a dental malpractice lawyer assist you?
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of the negligence of a dental professional, contact Texas Dental Malpractice Lawyers right away. If they were negligent, we will investigate your case and pursue legal action against the liable party in order to obtain a fair and just amount of compensation for your losses. We offer free consultations to discuss the most appropriate legal approach for your case dental or medical malpractice case. Call us now at (888) 997-2148 to start today.
What Is A Dental Malpractice Claim And How Does It Work?
There are a few aspects that the injured patient must establish in order to make a successful case for dental malpractice:
- Provider-Patient Relationship: A dentist-patient connection must have been established.
- Medical Standard of Care: According to the medical standard of care, a similarly qualified dentist would have provided the same level of care in similar circumstances. This is usually determined by a specialist medical expert who has expertise with the procedure in question.
- Breach of Care: You must show that your dentist’s conduct or inactions caused your injury or worsened an existing condition. A medical expert witness might also assist you in demonstrating exactly how care was violated, such as by describing which actions should have been taken to prevent the accident.
- Severity Of Injury: You’ll need to document the nature and extent of your injury.
Dental Malpractice Cases: An Example Of Legal Misconduct
If your dentist fails to meet the required standards of care, even simple treatments may go wrong. The following are some of the most frequent examples of dental malpractice:
- Failure to diagnose conditions such as gum disease, oral cancer, and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
- Improper extractions, which can cause TMJ problems, damaged nerves, or jaw fractures
- Treatment delays, infections caused by delayed therapy, and the development of other problems
- Improper administration of anesthesia
- Failure to supervise hygienists and other employees
- Due to a lack of X-rays and other vital procedures, patients were not receiving timely diagnosis for conditions such as periodontal disease.
- Failure to plan dental implant treatment, leading to complications
- Performing the incorrect procedure on the patient
How A Dental Malpractice Attorney Can Assist You
If you believe that a dentist, orthodontist, or oral surgeon is to blame for your medical mistake, you may be able to receive compensation for your medical expenses, loss of income, suffering and other losses as a result of the incident. The dental malpractice lawyers at Texas Personal Injury Lawyers can:
- Determine the strength of your case and whether your dentist has met their duty of care.
- Gather expert witnesses to show how care was neglected.
- Demonstrate that their negligence caused you damage.
- Take photographs or videos of the damage and any other relevant evidence. Keep all receipts, invoices, and bills associated with your claim in a safe place.
- Take your case from beginning to end with the necessary attention to detail.
Contact A Dental Malpractice Lawyer
Dental malpractice can be physically, emotionally, and financially harmful. While the dental malpractice attorneys at Texas Personal Injury Lawyers can’t help you heal any faster, we can assist you in receiving compensation.
Find out how we can assist you by scheduling a FREE case evaluation right now. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning zero “up-front” costs to you and no payment unless we win!